HID's ProxPro II proximity reader for access control combines performance, reliability, and ease of installation into a two-piece, weatherproof potted enclosure. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
* Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
* Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
* Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
* Features include multicolor LED and internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
* Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass.
Typical Maximum Read Range:
ProxCard® II card - up to 9” (22 cm)
ISOProx® II card - up to 8” (20 cm)
DuoProx® II card - up to 8” (20 cm)
Smart ISOProx® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
Smart DuoProx® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
HID Proximity and MIFARE® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
ProxCard® Plus card - up to 4” (10 cm)
ProxKey® II keyfob - up to 4” (10 cm)
MicroProx® Tag - up to 4” (11 cm)
Name : ProxPro II Proximity Reader with Wiegand output, Charcoal gray color, no keypad, HID Global Corporation, ADI India, HID