Please upgrade to the new Edge browser, or use Chrome, Firefox or Safari, before continuing. Internet Explorer will not support the best shopping experience on the ADI Digital Branch site after March 12, 2021.
HID's ProxPro II proximity reader for access control combines performance, reliability, and ease of installation into a two-piece, weatherproof potted enclosure. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
* Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
* Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
* Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
* Features include multicolor LED and internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
* Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass.
Typical Maximum Read Range:
ProxCard® II card - up to 9” (22 cm)
ISOProx® II card - up to 8” (20 cm)
DuoProx® II card - up to 8” (20 cm)
Smart ISOProx® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
Smart DuoProx® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
HID Proximity and MIFARE® card - up to 8” (20 cm)
ProxCard® Plus card - up to 4” (10 cm)
ProxKey® II keyfob - up to 4” (10 cm)
MicroProx® Tag - up to 4” (11 cm)
Name : ProxPro II Proximity Reader with Wiegand output, Charcoal gray color, no keypad, HID Global Corporation, ADI India, HID